Water & environmental remote site monitoring
Welcome to the web site of Isodaq Technology. We aim to supply you with the very best value solutions to help your organisation reduce the costs of monitoring and also improve timely on-line access to high quality measurements at your remote sites. Here you will discover some of the benefits of our innovative products and why we are the chosen supplier to numerous drainage authorities, water companies plus rivers and environmental regulators across the globe.
The secret of our success at Isodaq Technology is our capability to design and manufacture electronic logger and software components in-house combined with close collaborative relationships with selected international manufacturing partners who design state-of-the-art measurement sensors. In this way we are able to offer you well integrated, highly reliable yet affordable on-line monitoring and early-warning systems for a wide range of applications in the water and environmental regulatory industries. Applications which have included :-
- Rainfall intensity logging - rainfall logger applications with storm intensity alarms
- Weather measurement - wind and weather logging including automatic weather stations
- Water level measurement - sensors for boreholes, reservoirs and rivers including flood warning
- Flow measurement - open-channel flow measurement in rivers, treatment works or culverts.
- Water quality monitoring - range of single/multi-parameter probes for surface or groundwater
- Pump & gate status monitoring - pump status and flood gate position monitoring
- Flood & pollution warning systems - real-time telemetry and early warning systems
Distributors wanted to join the growing success story of Isodaq GPRS data loggers
We distribute our Isodaq telemetry products including GPRS data loggers to many countries around the world and welcome enquiries from potential new international partners. During the last year we have launched several exciting products including the new Tadpole GPRS logger range which sets new standards for reducing the costs of ownership of telemetry outstations at remote sites. Tadpole's revolutionary design and tiny footprint enables the device to be fitted inside many tipping-bucket raingauges.