November - Isodaq Technology will be showing the new Tadpole GPRS data logger at the WWEM conference and exhibition at Telford on 7-8 Nov.…
October - Isodaq Technology is launching our new Tadpole GPRS data logger in Europe at the Meteorological Technology World Expo Exhibition in…
GPRS data loggers for water and environmental monitoring
Isodaq Technology designs and manufactures data loggers and telemetry systems for monitoring water and the environment at remote sites. Our award winning GPRS data loggers have been supplied to drainage authorities, water companies and governmental rivers and environmental regulators for applications including rainfall loggers, water-level logger systems and flood warning systems. We also specialise in providing turnkey hydrometric monitoring systems; our real-time flow measurement and water quality monitoring systems are also used for industrial applications to comply with UK EPR and MCERTS regulations.
Isodaq specialise in real-time monitoring at remote sites, applications such as:
- Weather measurement – wind and weather logging and rainfall logger applications with storm intensity alarms
- Water level measurement – sensors for level logger applications in rivers, reservoirs or boreholes
- Flow measurement – open-channel flow measurement in rivers, treatment works or culverts.
- Water quality monitoring – range of single/multi-parameter probes for surface or groundwater
- Status and condition-based monitoring – pump status and flood gate position monitoring
- Flood and pollution warning systems – real-time telemetry and early warning systems
Isodaq Technology is a division of the Hydro-Logic Group, established in 1985 and now employing more than 50 staff based at regional offices throughout the UK. This includes staff employed by our sister Company HydroLogic Services which provides consultancy services in water resources, hydrology, hydrometry and related field services.
Distributors wanted to join the growing success story of Isodaq GPRS data loggers
We distribute our Isodaq telemetry products including GPRS data loggers to many countries around the world and welcome enquiries from potential new international partners.